With Vinlivt you will change the way we all care about financial independency. We help people to make smart investments and keep their financial planning healthy and strong. You will work with systems operating in the cloud and rely on a fast data transfer between different internal and external microservices. We deal with many data transactions per second and need to scale fast and reliable with a blink of an eye.
- You will play a key role in defining, designing and building fintech and insurtech products and services
- You will operate in a highly dynamic, yet fun environment interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- You define and own the long-term product vision and the roadmap for your suite of products to support a diverse set of teams so that they can deliver great value to our users
- You discover new product opportunities, estimate their business impact, prioritize their implementation and continuously deliver innovative solutions with a focus on great user experience
- You understand the needs, problems and challenges for a broad spectrum of product, business, and engineering stakeholders to build a scalable infrastructure to support Vinlivt vision
- You define and regularly monitor success metrics that support your decision-making process for new and existing products and services
- You work autonomously and with a broad spectrum of cross-functional and multi-organizational teams, in a changing, but fun and interesting environment
- Successful track record of creating the product vision, roadmap and executing the launch of cutting edge platform products
- Passion for solving problems that improve processes and drive innovation
- Experience with user research and testing methodologies to understand the needs and problems of end users, and to (in)validate your hypotheses
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, combined with an ability to build trustful relationships with disparate personnel, across multiple teams and a wider tech community
- Ability to write documents and clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language
- Visual thinker with agile mindset and culture
- You are confident, independent, and team-oriented with a bias for action and a positive attitude that makes the work environment happy and a joy to be in
Our Tech Stack (by the way)
- Angular / Typescript Systems
- operate in AWS Sass and Bootstrap AWS
- CDK takes care of our environment
- We monitor our services with Grafana, ELK stack and Cloudwatch
- Packaging and deployment is done via Bitbucket and AWS
- GoNative App (soon)
Your future team
- We are an international team with a strong learning culture
- We don’t see problems, but rather challenges – we love solving problems with pragmatic solutions
- You are welcome remotely or in a beautiful Coworking space in Munich
- A healthy environment and work culture is what you get to enjoy your time with us
- Perfect working material of your choice to have fun with
- Agile methodology and open communication – we love slack and use it as our communication channel
- We use Google Workspace as our productivity tool suite
Why join Vinlivt?
We are one of the fastest growing Fintech startups with strong knowledge inside Fintech and Insurtech scene. You will be part of a team from the beginning and have the chance to build a working space you love.
Bei Vinlivt steht eine gesunde Arbeitskultur, ein respektvolles Miteinander, sowie gegenseitiges Vertrauen im Vordergrund. Wir arbeiten intelligent, agil, kollaborativ und lösungsorientiert. Wir achten aufeinander und fördern gleichzeitig die Autonomie, um das Beste in uns zu entdecken, um zu lernen und um uns schlussendlich gegenseitig zu fördern.