With Vinlivt you will change the way we all care about financial independency. We help people to make smart investments and keep their financial planning healthy and strong. You will work with systems operating in the cloud and rely on a fast data transfer between different internal and external microservices. We deal with many data transactions per second and need to scale fast and reliable with a blink of an eye.
- Build, deploy and monitor our systems
- Implement test and deploy new features
- Support building a strong engineering culture from knowledge up to presentations
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in software development
- Proficient with Java 8 or higher
- Willingness to learn new languages
- Demonstrated experience with microservices architecture, batch processing and CI/CD lifecycles
Our Tech Stack
- All our services are written in Java
- Systems operate in AWS
- SpringBoot is our main framework
- PostgreSQL holds the data
- SQS is our message queue
- AWS CDK takes care of our environment
- ElasticSearch gives the boost
- We monitor our services with Grafana, ELK stack and Cloudwatch
- Backend is managed by AWS ECS Services
- Packaging and deployment is done via Bitbucket and AWS
- GoNative App (soon)
Your future team
- We are an international team with a strong learning culture
- We don’t see problems, but rather challenges – we love solving problems with pragmatic solutions
- You are welcome remotely or in a beautiful Coworking space in Munich
- A healthy environment and work culture is what you get to enjoy your time with us
- Perfect working material of your choice to have fun with
- Agile methodology and open communication – we love slack and use it as our communication channel
- We use Google Workspace as our productivity tool suite
Why join Vinlivt?
We are one of the fastest growing Fintech startups with strong knowledge inside Fintech and Insurtech scene. You will be part of a team from the beginning and have the chance to build a working space you love.
Bei Vinlivt steht eine gesunde Arbeitskultur, ein respektvolles Miteinander, sowie gegenseitiges Vertrauen im Vordergrund. Wir arbeiten intelligent, agil, kollaborativ und lösungsorientiert. Wir achten aufeinander und fördern gleichzeitig die Autonomie, um das Beste in uns zu entdecken, um zu lernen und um uns schlussendlich gegenseitig zu fördern.